The average interest rate paid on Easy Access Cash Account over the past five years was between 1.50% to 2.00% - probably very much less.
Assuming 2.00% interest rate WAS achieved over the past five years, £5.000 invested would have grown to £5,520.00 on annualised basis.
If the same £5,000 was invested in fully researched equity related funds, the average annualised growth from the best three funds from each of the 21 categories would have been 15.29%.At this rate, £5,000 invested on 01.01.2015 would have grown to £10,287.00 by 31.12.2019. Please remember past performance is not a guide to future returns.
Current interest rate (January 2020) on Easy Access Cash ISA Account varies from 1.05% to 1.50% depending on the type of account and the provider.
THE BITTER REALITY
MANY EASY ACCESS CASH ACCOUNT HOLDERS ARE SUFFERING TERRIBLY
ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?
Currently there are hundreds of Easy Access Cash Account providers that pay as low as 0.1 per cent interest per annum according to figures from Savings Champion and reported by This is Money (27.12.2019).On savings of £5,000.00, the saver/s will earn just £5.00 per annum!
UNDERSTAND THE FUND
Before investing in Funds, it is important to understand the important FUNDAMENTALS of the fund. Please visit SAMPLE FUND FACT page where we show the FIVE MOST IMPORTANT FUNDAMENTALS of the fund with explanations.
We provide choice of 21 Categories covering around 1400 plus equity related funds globally.This means there is a fund for every type of investor i.e.growth seekers, income seekers or both.
Please visit: FUND CATEGORIES page.
WE DO ALL THE HARD WORK FOR YOU - JUST SELECT THE CATEGORIES AS PER YOUR NEEDS AND OBJECTIVES. WE WILL THEN SELECT THE FUNDS THAT HAS STRONG FUNDAMENTALS
For income seekers, the current income funds are generating between 2.50% to 3.25% dividend income annually, PLUS there is the potential of generating a decent level of capital growth. Income generating funds are highly appropriate for people looking for regular income together with capital growth. This provides protection from capital being eroded through inflation.
BENEFITS OF INVESTING IN FUNDS
PEACE OF MIND
- Money is managed by professional and experienced Fund Managers.
- It provides wide diversifications within World Regions, Sectors and Equity Holdings, thus lowering the investment risk.
- 24/7 access to view investment performance thus any under-performing funds can be removed and replaced with new funds.
- No large capital required - minimum investment £1000.00 per fund.
- Investmentscan be carried out under Stocks and Shares ISA for tax free income and growth.
- Children under the age of 18 can also open a Junior ISA. Give them a choice of world investments and a healthy future financial jump start.
- Capital can be withdrawn any time at market valuation.
- Invest new capital or transfer existing Cash ISA.
- Transfer existing Personal Pension portfolio and benefit from lower charges and potentially better fund growth.
- Ability to control the complete investment portfolio all the time.
We have 28 years of experience within the Financial Services industry.
All Fund Providers and Funds are fully recognised, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Funds that we present are heavily discounted from Platform, initial and annual fund management charges.
We DO NOT give any kind of advice. We only provide equity related fund information. Equity related fund means, funds that invest majority portion of the available cash within stocks.
If you need any further information/clarification, please CONTACT US