DO YOU LOVE TO WATCH YOUR SAVINGS ACCOUNT CAPITAL GROW SIGNIFICANTLY?Saving vs InvestingSAVING
Currently interest earned on easy access Savings Account is around 0.50% per annum - probably less.
With a capital of around £5,000.00 in the easy access Savings Account, earning annualised interest rate of around 0.50%, it will take 139 years
for the capital to DOUBLE.
At 1.00% annualised interest rate, it will take 70 years
for the capital to DOUBLE.THE DOWNSIDE
During any of the above periods, Inflation will destroy the purchasing power of the capital.ON THE OTHER HANDINVESTING
By investing the same capital (£5,000.00) into LOW TO AVERAGE RISK rated Funds generating annualised growth of just 6.00%, after charges, will take 12 years
to DOUBLE the Capital - possibly much less. Contact us to receive sample copy of the Fund Fact Sheet
.THE DIFFERENCE IN MONETARY TERMS - AN EYE OPENER
As stated above, even at the annualised interest rate of 1.00%, after 70 years, the £5,000.00 capital will ONLY double to £10,033.81.
However, if the same capital, i.e. £5,000.00, is invested within LOW TO AVERAGE RISK RATED FUNDS, generating annualised growth of just 6.00%, after charges, would grow to around £295,379.00 after 70 years
. NOTE: Past performance is not a guide to future returns.WHICH GROUP WOULD YOU PREFER TO BE WITH?139 YEARS - 70 YEARS - 12 YEARS (OR possibly less)HOW TO ACHIEVE CONSISTENT HIGHER GROWTH - YEAR IN - YEAR OUT
Nobody would want to wait, nor they will likely live for another 70 years to build up large capital fund value from an investment of £5000.00.Is there any alternative?
When you subscribe, we will show how it is possible to achieve consistent higher annualised growth, year in - year out. This is a FREE service, available to subscribers to help them enhance their investment knowledge and the route to: 'How to build capital faster'
.HUGE CHOICE OF FUNDS
We provide fully researched funds from 25 Fund Categories covering 7000 funds. Only funds with excellent past performance records, with good fundamentals are selected. See attached Funds Category summary
.HOW WILL FUNDS PERFORM GOING FORWARD?
There are various statistical indicators available for Long-Term Projected Growth which will show how strong the fund valuations are including Cash Flow Growth. Higher Cash Flow Growth indicates that a fund can distribute good dividend income. Contact us to receive sample copy of the Fund Fact Sheet
- Minimum Investment just £1,000.00.
- No capital tying in period - it's completely flexible.
- Capital can be withdrawn any time at market valuation, partial or full, WITHOUT ANY PENALTY.
- Most funds selected will be from 'Low to Average Risk' rated categories.
- Risk can be further reduced by diversifying between global regions, sectors and market capitalisation.
- People with income need, can benefit by investing into Income Funds. If income distributed by fund/s is not enough, partial fund value from the growth part of the fund can also be cashed in.
- We will also reveal to subscribers which platform to use for investment purpose.
- Our FREE service will help subscribers to monitor their investment portfolio on a regular basis - 24/7 - to check if the selected funds are performing in the right directions.
SMALL OR LARGE SAVERS - EVERYBODY CAN BENEFIT
If you have any questions or need clarification, please CONTACT us.